Scott Shiffer is a gifted communicator and knowledgeable speaker. He has a Ph.D. in Christian Theology from the B.H. Carroll Theological Institute and has been teaching religion classes since 2006. Scott leads Faith and Culture Now to help believers think biblically about culture in America. He leads a weekly podcast and has published a number of articles and chapters in books relating to Christianity and culture. He has given numerous presentations including one at Oxford. He has spoken at church retreats, youth retreats, conferences, and has taught discipleship classes for over 10 years. Scott is married and has four children. He has a heart for helping believers draw closer to God and for aiding them as they are faced with new challenges in America every day.
Check out our page on Link Tree to find our podcast and to follow Scott on other Social Media platforms.
Some Speaking Topics Include:
- Christianity, American Culture, and the Family
- Parenting in the Age of Social Media: Helping Parents Understand Their Kids and Guide them to Responsible Adulthood
- Walking In Faith: A Workshop for Developing a Deeper Relationship With God
- Learning to Share Your Faith With People of Other Religions
- Understanding Islam and What It Means for Christianity
- The History of the Bible: From the First Century to Modern Translations
- The Essentials of the Faith: The Basic Beliefs of Christianity
- Understanding Christian Nationalism and How to Respond to It
- Deconstruction Culture and the Calling of the Church
- Theology and the Arts: How Movies, Music, and Pop-Culture Build Bridges to the Gospel
- Specific Doctrinal Issues
- Specific Cultural Issues
- Specific Religions
- Specific Parenting Issues in American Culture (ex. Social Media and Bullying)
Presentations can be customized for:
- Church Leaders
- Sunday School Teachers
- Secondary Schools
- College Groups
- Young Adults
- Single Sessions $100 (ex. One Worship Service)
- Two Sessions $300 (ex. Conference)
- Three Sessions $500 (ex. D-Now, Weekend Retreat)
- Longer Sessions $1,000 (Revival, Camps, Trips, etc.)
Fees will also include travel expenses for engagements over 1 hour away. Prices subject to adjustment based on the needs and abilities of a church, business, or organization.
“Scott Shiffer explores the intersection of faith, culture, and art in a profound and clear-eyed way. I always benefit from his un-pretentious approach to wrestling with big questions and controversial issues weighing on the body of Christ today. He is a warrior on the front lines who has miraculously kept his optimism intact.”—Thomas Brandon
Questions or Booking email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.